Cycling is better than sex

My Bike does not complain, nor have headaches. Its always ready to go! I can last longer on my bike. I can name every bump and every other rider, and can't remember the last time I had sex! (30 years marriage, 2 years biking)

Originally posted by Spider1977
OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer.

Sorry, I'm single and my "subtitute for love" is my bike and I have great orgasms while going down hill in a clear sunny Sunday morning.:D

OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

I'd like to do both, but unfortunately, the wife and I just had a baby. So, cycling IS sex! Ride on!

Good Cycling (those days when you feel like you can attack all the time) is better than average sex. But i cant think of anything that beats fantastic sex.

I have two small children, ages 3 and 1. My bike doesn't complain about how tired it is, how it's been stuck at home all day, or how shitty the kids have been behaving, AND it hasn't put on 40lbs.

(Can't see many replies from the girlies, but this is one...)

Both, definitely. One of the incentives to me getting on the bike was being able to follow my boyfriend (who's a keen cyclist) and take my mind of the pain by gazing at his lovely pert **** in that tight lycra. Course, once off the bike that tight lycra shows up other 'attributes' too, which is nice.

These days, I'm almost as much of a cycling addict as he is, so I get the best of both worlds really. Good hard workouts on the bike, great workouts off them too.

Yum! :D

Since I voted...Can't remember the last itme I had sex...I keep remember an old saying...SEX is like riding a ride, you never forget how to do it...I sure hope this is true because I spend a lot time on my bike which tells me the next time I engage in sex it will one hell of a ride...

BS0927 said:
Since I voted...Can't remember the last itme I had sex...I keep remember an old saying...SEX is like riding a ride, you never forget how to do it...I sure hope this is true because I spend a lot time on my bike which tells me the next time I engage in sex it will one hell of a ride...
Hope you don't fall off...;)

It depends on the last time I had sex. If it was more than a few days, then the bike will have to wait a few extra minutes.

ok, my thoughts

they are both =.

why? well, if you get on a bicycle with your spouse and you both push hard and you work at it, you come out on the end both pleasured.

thing with sex is, sometimes 1 partner is happier than the other but i guess, we all know, 1 partner will always lie and say that they're also "pleasured" even tho they lying, so in sense, cycling ='s sex :)

but, but... but... and (did i say but)
i'd still prefer a long sex session of a long session of cycling (basically cause i hate the hills that i have to take coming home) haha.
sex is, all the way up, free wheel down ;) :p

On a bike ride I can end up dead. With sex I can end up a father. I'll choose the bike ride every time.

David_Zen said:
I'm glad I don't really have to choose between the two. I usually start my rides early in the morning when my wife is still in bed. Chances are I may have already got some the night before.
Which brings me to the question I've meant to ask for some time now:

Does sex the night before training or a race take away from your performance?
i'd like to think that sex the night efore adds to perormance, since i have made large amounts of weight reductions with carbon and dura ace. i'd hate to think that a full scrotom would replace the weight i've reduced.

dennis dee said:
Cycling keeps me fit.
Sex keeps me fit.
Sex and cycling is so much better when I am fit.
So I do both everyday.

:)
Cycling is great when its nice, when its warm and dry, sex is great when its dark cold and wet, so until i get to purchase a cycle trainer then sex will always be my chosen winter activity.

Has anyone ever experienced a fatty on whilst cycling? and thats not reffering to the wife.

noonievut said:
My wife says that (me) biking is better than (us) sex :eek:
Question is, when your out does she get somone in to leave her as sweaty and fulfilled as your cycling does for you.:eek: i understand where that expression came from.:rolleyes:

closesupport said:
Question is, when your out does she get somone in to leave her as sweaty and fulfilled as your cycling does for you.:eek: i understand where that expression came from.:rolleyes:

OK I posted on this thread months ago I see that it has over 5000 views . I believe that people are looking for something that is actually better than sex.
It is true there are things better and hot dogs are better than steak and wrestling is real and I am the OVERLOARD of the Universe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Second best thing SEX. First best thing SEX with someone else.

Spider1977 said:

Think I read somewhere that cycling, because it puts weight onto the pelvic area, decreases a guy's libido. Could this be the reason why you're suggesting this? hmmm? ;)

Greg-O said:
anyone ever had sex while cycling?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
Not with a female, but I have just about taken it in the ass by my saddle on my mtb if that counts.