Cycling is better than sex

I have the best of both worlds. Long rides with my girlfriend in the country (I like to stay behind her :) ) only to return home to continue the workout. The saying about working out together making sex better is very true.

Spider1977 said:
OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer.
At the moment, I will have to go with the bike. It's reliable, can ride for hours and it's always gonna be there the next morning.

MaggieMay said:
At the moment, I will have to go with the bike. It's reliable, can ride for hours and it's always gonna be there the next morning.

Don't count on it. Apparently, someone else loved my bike too and stole it out of my kitchen when I got lazy and didn't lock it. Life's like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get. :confused:

gntlmn said:
Don't count on it. Apparently, someone else loved my bike too and stole it out of my kitchen when I got lazy and didn't lock it. Life's like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get. :confused:
should have kept it in the bedroom, best of both worlds, the wifes still there but still i get to wake to a beutiful sight each morning. the wife i was refferring to honnest;) . unfortunate, hope you got house insurance.

What's great about a bike versus a woman is that I can ride one for hours and when I'm done I don't need a nap.
My bike never wants to talk when we're done.

I want to change my vote, yes again, back to BIKE!!

The bike doesn't phone when you are in the bathroom and leave "where were you when I rang" messages. Besides, my bike now beleives it needs a life too, so its up to me give it one. :)

(she is coming over this morning to collect all her things, cranks, BB, MTB tyres, hair clippers, etc.)

Update: she took the hairclippers, I still need the haircut, but I got to keep the bike bits. :)

gntlmn said:

For some life is like a box of chocolate ex-lax. You know what you are going to get you just don't know when your are going to get it.

Spider1977 said:
OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer.

I prefer a good hard ride and then treat myself to a nice hot bath with my spouse and good hard sex to top it off!

That will be sex ofcourse!
:D

Unless you are really lousy in bed or come from the look of your bike I'd say you're an idiot if you like your bike better than sex!;)

Gnegne! Here I come!
*pushes bike away*

Crappy thing is that I'm single right now though..........kinda sucks.......or doesn't depending on how you look at it :D

Azrael said:
That will be sex ofcourse!
:D

Unless you are really lousy in bed or come from the look of your bike I'd say you're an idiot if you like your bike better than sex!;)

Gnegne! Here I come!
*pushes bike away*

Crappy thing is that I'm single right now though..........kinda sucks.......or doesn't depending on how you look at it :D
Well i'm not single, its been raining here for the last 2 weeks so i have hardley done any rideing of the two wheel variety ;) but i still get to work up a sweat everynight :rolleyes:

now maybe i need to find another exercise for the other arm.

closesupport said:
Well i'm not single, its been raining here for the last 2 weeks so i have hardley done any rideing of the two wheel variety ;) but i still get to work up a sweat everynight :rolleyes:

now maybe i need to find another exercise for the other arm.

Again I quote " Sex.... second best thing in the world" "Best thing.... "Sex with someone else"

no way being single sucks...!!! :eek: it rules...

Just me and my bike... Until i can find someone to tame my wild temper;)

*Alice said:
:mad: being single sucks..

No it doesn't! It's fantastically liberating! You can do practically anything you want, when you want, without having to compromise! Yes - a rare chance to be independent / selfish without need for justification or guilt!

No more pretending that incredibly dull activities that you'd NEVER EVER EVER....EVER even contemplate pursuing as a rational singleton, and which you've been forced into in order to maintain the peace are - in fact - absolutely fascinating! (too many of these to list)

No more ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS ARGUMENTS over insignificant rubbish! (again - see above)

No more double-speak or need for mind-reading powers!

There must be many more, but IMHO, these above are good enough to derive pleasure from single status for a lot lot longer!

Enjoy it while it lasts, Alice, because the grass is often always greener! ;)

Galatea said:
no way being single sucks...!!! :eek: it rules...

Just me and my bike... Until i can find someone to tame my wild temper;)
Would that be a request for your knight in shining armor to coast up on his carbon stead and echelon you off to sunnier climates where you can enjoy many a moment riding and the riding the bike for no other reason but shear enjoyment. maybe there is someone out there that you wold rather spend time with other than beating the pedals alone out of frustration.

closesupport said:
Would that be a request for your knight in shining armor to coast up on his carbon stead and echelon you off to sunnier climates where you can enjoy many a moment riding and the riding the bike for no other reason but shear enjoyment. maybe there is someone out there that you wold rather spend time with other than beating the pedals alone out of frustration.

Hmmm...some careful and very swift editing there, closesupport...!