Cycling is not dangerous

EuanB said:
At one time in the UK cycling was the dominant form of transport, that's probably got something to do with it. It's `normal'.

Oh ****! I'm normal?! Quick.. what can I do to get back into the underground (no, not the tube system! :p).

hippy
abnormal

Humbug wrote:

> The "isn't it dangerous" question only comes up because the person
> isn't sure of THEIR ability to survive a twice daily ride in peak hour
> traffic. (Or a jump from 14k ft.)

ahha, meatbombing :)

Bleve said:
Humbug wrote:
> The "isn't it dangerous" question only comes up because
> the person isn't sure of THEIR ability to survive a twice
> daily ride in peak hour traffic. (Or a jump from 14k ft.)

ahha, meatbombing :)

"Somebody say steak?"

hippy

On 03/11/05 at 09:52:17 Bleve somehow managed to type:

> Humbug wrote:
>
> > The "isn't it dangerous" question only comes up because the person
> > isn't sure of THEIR ability to survive a twice daily ride in peak
> > hour traffic. (Or a jump from 14k ft.)

> ahha, meatbombing :)

Someone else can do that - I'm working on being a lawn dart...:)

--
Humbug

> EuanB Wrote:
>> At one time in the UK cycling was the dominant form of transport, that's
>> probably got something to do with it. It's `normal'.

> Oh ****! I'm normal?! Quick.. what can I do to get back into the
> underground (no, not the tube system! :p).
>
> hippy
> abnormal
>

> --
> hippy