Cycling Jersey Fitting

Dylan Roberts

Jul 19, 2013
First off, I'm new to these forums, and this is my first post :big-smile: Anyway, I recently bought a Sugoi RSE Jersey and before I ordered it, I checked the sizing chart, measured myself, and bought the corresponding size. When it arrived I tried it on and it fit very well, except the length. It barely makes it down to the waist of my shorts and if I raise my arms up, it rides up to expose my stomach a little. Should I just wear an undershirt with it? What do you guys think?

The question is how it fits when you're on the bike and in a cycling position. If it rides up while on the bike then send it back and look for a different brand. Unfortunately most cycling jersey's are sold on chest measurements and don't take into account how tall you are or your body proportions. Probably best to shop locally so you can try a few on at least until you find a brand and size that works for you.

-Dave

That makes sense now! I still need to try the for while on a bike. As for buying local, I'll try that in the future and hopefully I can avoid this minor problem. I'll still give this jersey a try though, I really like how it feels. Thanks!