Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cycling Jerseys for Tall riders

Started by doctorold · · Last activity · 4 posts · 4,220 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
1 January 2011
Last activity
1 January 2011
Original author
doctorold
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,220
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am not exceptionally tall (6'1"😉 but I find that most cycling jerseys are very short. I've only found one jersey in a tall size and the website I bought it from got hacked and my credit card number was stolen and....you know the rest of the story. So I don't want to go back there. So where can a rider find a tall size jersey? Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

  2. I've got 2 of the jerseys from Nashbar in the link below, one of them I only paid $20 after all the sales discounts.

    I really like them and they come in regular and tall sizes, but sometimes they don't have everything in stock, so you might have to wait awhile.

    I think the tall sizes are 2 inches longer in the torso than the regular sizes.

    nashbar.comProduct 10053 10052 261936 1 201521 10000 200478

  3. Well, Nashbar is exactly the website I was talking about. They had a breach of security last year and it was a mess for hundreds of customers. I used to shop there some but not anymore. Thanks anyway. Any others?

  4. I have had good luck with bikejerseys.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.