Cycling Jokes.

Ugh, I hate these stupid jokes. That being said, here's one.

Why can't a bicycle stand on it's own?

Because it's too tired.

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week.

hahaha Both of you just made my day! :)
I love jokes about elephants and bicycles, obvously because i adore elephants and bikes, so putting these two together makes me feel so merry. :D

Here are a few for you:

1. Q: What do you call a professional cyclist who just broke up with his girlfriend? A: Homeless

2. Q: Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike? A: The pavement.

3. Q: What did the little boy take his bicycle to bed with him? A: Because he didn't want to walk in his sleep.

Would love to read some more¬ :)

A pedestrian stepped off the kerb into the road without looking and gets knocked down by a passing cyclist:
“You were lucky” said the cyclist “What are you on about! That really hurt!” said the pedestrian “Usually I drive a bus!” the cyclist replied

Please don't be offended but I found this to be funny
Q: What's the hardest thing about winning the Tour De France?
A: Telling your parents that your gay!

These bring a smile to my face. Although, dirty jokes REALLY gets me grinning! ;) Who agrees with me?!
They have ever since I was in middle school. Damn, those testosterone-filled boys.

I love this forum. I love joke threads.

What a cycler says while praying: "Dear God, if reincarnation actually exists, may I please come back as a lady's bicycle seat"

What does Cycling and Sex have in common?

"Most people spend more time talking about it than actually doing it."

What do you call a professional cyclist who just broke up with his girlfriend?

Homeless!

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates :)
IMG_20180326_001110_716.jpg

I hated my dog before because he chases everyone on a bicycle.
Good thing he stopped when I took away his bike.

I could of sworn that I chained my bike up here, I did, see the unlocked lock on the ground with the cut cable protruding from it.