Cycling Log

obxbes

Mar 9, 2005
I came across a web work out log called Running Ahead. It is mostly designed to track running workouts but you can put your cycle rides in it. The problem is it will not summarize your ride workouts like it does the running work outs. Does anyone know any web cycle logs that do the same thing for your bike rides. This site also has a map feature where you can lay out your course and get the mileage

obxbes said:
I came across a web work out log called Running Ahead. It is mostly designed to track running workouts but you can put your cycle rides in it. The problem is it will not summarize your ride workouts like it does the running work outs. Does anyone know any web cycle logs that do the same thing for your bike rides. This site also has a map feature where you can lay out your course and get the mileage
Try www.bikejournal.com

obxbes said:
www.NikeRunning.com again is based on a runners routine but has several great graphs that you can isolate for just your running or riding miles. You can modify most of the infomation it stores for each type of workout.

darogers said:
www.NikeRunning.com again is based on a runners routine but has several great graphs that you can isolate for just your running or riding miles. You can modify most of the infomation it stores for each type of workout.
Nice find. I think I'm going to use this for the upcoming season.