Professional Cycling · Public discussion

Cycling Look a Likes

Started by Patrick1983 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 2,099 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
31 July 2005
Last activity
3 August 2005
Original author
Patrick1983
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,099
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'll start it off with.................

    Alex Vinokourov and Ashley from coronation St

  2. I think a young Eddy Merckx looks a bit like a young Robert DeNiro.

  3. Damn interesting threads and posts you make..........yawn, boring!!!!!!!!!!

    Patrick1983 said:

    I'll start it off with.................

    Alex Vinokourov and Ashley from coronation St

  4. The lead singer from Offspring and Jan Ullrich...

  5. I saw a guy at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam that was a dead ringer for Ale-Jet.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.