rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Cycling-Made in Italy

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 654 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
9 February 2006
Last activity
9 February 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
654
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Is anybody familiar with the "Cycling-Made in Italy" touring company
    operating from Veneto? I would be very interested to hear from anyone
    who has used their services.

    thanks

  2. Hi, I can give you a first hand account of what cycling around Bassano
    del Grappa is like. The location is ideal for riding due to the great
    variety of terrain:flats, foothills or mountains all in the one.
    Cycling-Made in Italy is my company so I'd be giving you a biased
    version of what a trip is like;which of course I think is a great
    experience seeing as I ride daily and get to hear what guests say.
    However, feel free to write me personally if you want to know more
    about what the custom daily rides entail. Thanks for checking out our
    site.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.