Cycling Manager 3

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Daniel Bonner, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I'm relatively new to the group but I am an avid cycler and a big fan of profession cycling races
    (such as the Giro and the upcoming TDF). I was wondering if there are any people in this group who
    are looking forward to the new Cycling game from Cyanide Studios (Paris) called Cycling Manager 3.
    Reason I ask is that I'm preparing to set up a league immediately after the game launch (June 21)
    and I'm looking for interest.

DB.

Tags:

2. Pained

Pained New Member

Does anyone know of an English language site that sells Cycling Manager 3?

I don't speak French and the Cyanide site is not in English...

Thanks,
    Pained

3. >Does anyone know of an English language site that sells Cycling Manager 3?
    >

I've spotted it on amazon.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$ do not post my correct 1 on
    *any* public forum - thanks

4. Oliver Jones

Oliver Jones Guest

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pained" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    uk.rec.cycling Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 4:28 PM Subject: Re: Cycling Manager 3

> Does anyone know of an English language site that sells Cycling Manager 3?
    >
    > I don't speak French and the Cyanide site is not in English...
    >
    > Thanks, Pained
    >

I got my copy sometime ago fro www.play.com Much fun has been had since.
    http://www.playserver1.com/play247.asp?page=search&adudisc=y Priced at £12.99

--
    OJ

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.