Cycling Manager

PANTANI28

Oct 3, 2006
Do you like cycling? If you like it, I'm sure you will enjoy CYCLINGFORFUN!!!! The game is a cycling manager totally free. In the game you can sign up riders, promote, train them....even we have national teams absolute and under23.

We have just begun the season but you can join whenever you want. At the moment we are 20 countries more or less but there are some countries that have very few players like USA, ENGLAND or AUSTRALIA.

If you love cycling, please try to play and help your country ;)

WWW.CYCLINGFORFUN.ORG

If you need help, my team is PANTANI28. I will be pleased to help you ;)

The game is organized in different groups and divisions. Each group has 75 teams who compete between them. Each division has different gruoups depends on the category of that.

The season has 50 stages. Every season we ran the most important tours (giro, tour, vuelta) but in 5 real stages. The rest are real stages too but every season are different.

You can use 3 riders at every stage (your team have 15). You have to decide who is/are the best riders for this stage and put the best tactic (using different rols leader, helper....)

We run every day from monday to saturday. On sunday you can run the national team races.

If you need some information you can read the help or you can ask in the forum. If you want you can use the mail in the game. My team is PANTANI28 and I could help you.

If you like cycling, I'm sure it will be your game. We are 20 countries but there are some with very few users. USA is one of them because the game is not very popular in your country.

Please join now!!! USA needs a big prod :p

WWW.CYCLINGFORFUN.ORG

New season starts on Monday 4th. The game has been improved a lot this season and the English help section had been totally modified and improved, now you can download it in PDF format
I hope you try the game because it is really great!!!
See you in the races!!!