cycling manager

PANTANI28

Oct 3, 2006
Do you like cycling? If you like it, I'm sure you will enjoy CYCLINGFORFUN!!!! The game is a cycling manager totally free. In the game you can sign up riders, promote, train them....even we have national teams absolute and under23.

We have just begun the season but you can join whenever you want. At the moment we are 20 countries more or less but there are some countries that have very few players like USA, ENGLAND or AUSTRALIA.

If you love cycling, please try to play and help your country ;)

WWW.CYCLINGFORFUN.ORG

If you need help, my team is PANTANI28. I will be pleased to help you ;)

I got on the site and counldn't figure out how to do anything, how do you get cyclist, enter races, ect. I didn't see a page explaining it either. looks really cool though.

Hello Jacob!!!

When you go to the page you have to go to "register". There you put your user name, your team name, your pasword and your e-mail

They give you a team instantly. Then you can enter in your team and see all the sections (maybe you have to change the language, there are several options).

There is a help section where the administrator explain the rules and some advices. You can go to the forum and ask for some doubts too

My team is PANTANI28. If you have any question, I can help you

PANTANI28 said:
Hello Jacob!!!

When you go to the page you have to go to "register". There you put your user name, your team name, your pasword and your e-mail

They give you a team instantly. Then you can enter in your team and see all the sections (maybe you have to change the language, there are several options).

There is a help section where the administrator explain the rules and some advices. You can go to the forum and ask for some doubts too

My team is PANTANI28. If you have any question, I can help you
I got the message, its me, I just accedentally deleted it, I found the help also, I was looking at rules and not help, Thanks

GOOD LUCK!!!

You can use the forum for questions ;) American forum isn't very popular but you can use the general forum (english).

If you promoted to third division you could be national manager (under23 or absolut) and If you post usually in the american forum (it is very deserted) you could be american moderator!!!

Thanks to help USA!!!!

Hi hlolli!!!!

At the moment Iceland isn't in the game. You can play with other nacionality. The administrator has this policy....If there are 10 managers playing who are from the same nacionality and it isn't in the game, It will be add for the next season. It is the case of Hungary, Norway or Latvia this season.

Good luck and enjoy the game ;)

New season starts on Monday 4th. The game has been improved a lot this season and the English help section had been totally modified and improved, now you can download it in PDF format
I hope you try the game because it is really great!!!
See you in the races!!!

How about you buy pro cycling manager 2007? I have that with all the liscensed riders and teams.