Cycling Mogul exposed!

Larry the unvarnished truth

Guest
We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor here at Bentoverridersonline. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC ENEMY #1! See the proof below:

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html

We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards.

Larry "the unvarnished truth" Barney

Larry the unvarnished truth wrote:
> We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor here at Bentoverridersonline. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC ENEMY #1! See the proof below:
>
> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html
>
> We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards.
>
> Larry "the unvarnished truth" Barney

Ok, your third post and someone has to say it. It's not funny. In
fact, it is probably the lamest waste of bandwidth I have ever
encountered on the net. Take it to MTBR Passions where they have no
personalities and might actually appreciate your useless dribble.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> Larry the unvarnished truth wrote:
>> We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor here at
>> Bentoverridersonline. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is
>> apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC
>> ENEMY #1! See the proof below:
>>
>> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html
>>
>> We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your
>> purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and
>> are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards. Larry "the
>> unvarnished truth" Barney ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com -
>> Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>> Newsgroups
>> =----

> Ok, your third post and someone has to say it. It's not funny. In fact,
> it is probably the lamest waste of bandwidth I have ever encountered on
> the net. Take it to MTBR Passions where they have no personalities and
> might actually appreciate your useless dribble.

I have to disagree. Go to the website. It's funny. Reminiscent of The Onion.

cc

cc wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> > Larry the unvarnished truth wrote:
> >> We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor here at
> >> Bentoverridersonline. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is
> >> apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC
> >> ENEMY #1! See the proof below:
> >>
> >> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html
> >>
> >> We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your
> >> purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and
> >> are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards. Larry "the
> >> unvarnished truth" Barney ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com -
> >> Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
> >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> >> Newsgroups
> >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> >> =----

> > Ok, your third post and someone has to say it. It's not funny. In fact,
> > it is probably the lamest waste of bandwidth I have ever encountered on
> > the net. Take it to MTBR Passions where they have no personalities and
> > might actually appreciate your useless dribble.
> >

> I have to disagree. Go to the website. It's funny. Reminiscent of The Onion.

Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.

JD

> cc wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected]...

>> > Ok, your third post and someone has to say it. It's not funny. In
>> > fact,
>> > it is probably the lamest waste of bandwidth I have ever encountered on
>> > the net. Take it to MTBR Passions where they have no personalities and
>> > might actually appreciate your useless dribble.
>> >

>> I have to disagree. Go to the website. It's funny. Reminiscent of The
>> Onion.

> Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.

I didn't feel the need to comment on it, but I don't see what "no
personalities" has to do with the website. Funny is funny.

It's fitting that *you* pop up in this thread, as RALs recent tendency to
flame was learned from you. It's just unnecessary, unless you've something
to prove.

cc wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > cc wrote:
> >> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> >> news:D[email protected]...

> >> I have to disagree. Go to the website. It's funny. Reminiscent of The
> >> Onion.

> > Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.
> >

> I didn't feel the need to comment on it, but I don't see what "no
> personalities" has to do with the website. Funny is funny.

Perception is perception. Did you ever think that something funny to
you may not be funny to everyone else? Oh yeah, you never stop to
think, you only react like all limousine liberals do.

> It's fitting that *you* pop up in this thread, as RALs recent tendency to
> flame was learned from you. It's just unnecessary, unless you've something
> to prove.

Hey Sigmund Fraud, tell us more about how I have hypnotized people,
becoming the Master of Puppets in am-b. You are such a goofball, I
could not resist throwing a proverbial rock at your size 6 7/8 head.
For being so pinny, it's a pretty easy target.

JD

cc wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> cc wrote:
>>> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>>> news:D[email protected]...

>>> I have to disagree. Go to the website. It's funny. Reminiscent of The
>>> Onion.

>> Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.
>>

> I didn't feel the need to comment on it, but I don't see what "no
> personalities" has to do with the website. Funny is funny.
>
> It's fitting that *you* pop up in this thread, as RALs recent tendency to
> flame was learned from you. It's just unnecessary, unless you've something
> to prove.

Excuse me? Recent tendency to flame? I prefer tendency to speak about
about obvious ******** and it certainly was not learned from JD. The OP
made three attempts to get a response from this NG, and I chose to
respond with what I felt was appropriate. Maybe my idea of humor is not
the same as your dry Stanford (wannabe Ivy League) wit. I just felt
that three attempts to get a comment was a bit much.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> cc wrote:
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.
>>>

>> I didn't feel the need to comment on it, but I don't see what "no
>> personalities" has to do with the website. Funny is funny.
>>
>> It's fitting that *you* pop up in this thread, as RALs recent tendency to
>> flame was learned from you. It's just unnecessary, unless you've
>> something to prove.

> Excuse me? Recent tendency to flame?

Yep.

I prefer tendency to speak about
> about obvious ******** and it certainly was not learned from JD.

mmm hmmm.

The OP
> made three attempts to get a response from this NG, and I chose to respond
> with what I felt was appropriate.

If you responded, it was successful. What good did it do?

Maybe my idea of humor is not
> the same as your dry Stanford (wannabe Ivy League) wit.

Again the best that can be done is insult my school. Oh, it hurts. So much.

> cc wrote:
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Funny how someone mentions "no personalities" and *you* pop up.
>> >

>> I didn't feel the need to comment on it, but I don't see what "no
>> personalities" has to do with the website. Funny is funny.

> Perception is perception. Did you ever think that something funny to
> you may not be funny to everyone else? Oh yeah, you never stop to
> think, you only react like all limousine liberals do.

If you reread my post, I did not say that RAL was wrong, but that I
disagreed and found it funny.

By the way, is stereotyping your only weapon? I'd given you a little more
cred than that.

>> It's fitting that *you* pop up in this thread, as RALs recent tendency to
>> flame was learned from you. It's just unnecessary, unless you've
>> something
>> to prove.

> Hey Sigmund Fraud, tell us more about how I have hypnotized people,
> becoming the Master of Puppets in am-b. You are such a goofball, I
> could not resist throwing a proverbial rock at your size 6 7/8 head.
> For being so pinny, it's a pretty easy target.

Hey man, I'm no master. Just pointing out the obvious . . .