UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cycling Mongolia on TV

Started by Rudge · · Last activity · 4 posts · 478 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
6 March 2005
Last activity
6 March 2005
Original author
Rudge
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
478
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
    (14:30-15:30).

    I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.

    Is it worth watching?

  2. "Rudge" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
    (14:30-15:30).

    I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.

    Is it worth watching?

    Looks interesting but I think they have a bit too much kit - did the bearded
    one say something about solar panels? The multiple broken braze-ons on what
    looks to be the first day is not good. I think there will be tears. Scenery
    is awesome though.

    Tom

  3. On 6/3/05 2:42 pm, in article
    [email hidden], "Tom Orr"

    Quoted message said:

    "Rudge" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
    (14:30-15:30).

    I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.

    Is it worth watching?

    Looks interesting but I think they have a bit too much kit - did the bearded
    one say something about solar panels? The multiple broken braze-ons on what
    looks to be the first day is not good. I think there will be tears. Scenery
    is awesome though.

    They did seem a bit overloaded.. but were heading into the middle of
    nowhere. BTW, it did look a bit incongruous having them all religiously
    wearing helmets at the start but those soon disappeared.

    Not bad for a travelogue.. focussed a bit on group dynamics, and yes, they
    did look very 'kit heavy'. It was part of a three month tour though.

    ...d

  4. Rudge said:

    There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
    (14:30-15:30).

    I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.

    Is it worth watching?

    A few days ago there was a program called Adventure Challenge on the
    Adventure Channel (or something) about a woman cycling from China to
    Britain. They usually repeat these shows every few weeks.

    --

    Burning_Ranger

    To email: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.