Cycling Mongolia on TV

Rudge

Guest
There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
(14:30-15:30).

I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.

Is it worth watching?

"Rudge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
> (14:30-15:30).
>

> I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.
>
> Is it worth watching?

Looks interesting but I think they have a bit too much kit - did the bearded
one say something about solar panels? The multiple broken braze-ons on what
looks to be the first day is not good. I think there will be tears. Scenery
is awesome though.

Tom

On 6/3/05 2:42 pm, in article
[email protected], "Tom Orr"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Rudge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
>> (14:30-15:30).
>>

>> I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.
>>
>> Is it worth watching?
>>

> Looks interesting but I think they have a bit too much kit - did the bearded
> one say something about solar panels? The multiple broken braze-ons on what
> looks to be the first day is not good. I think there will be tears. Scenery
> is awesome though.

They did seem a bit overloaded.. but were heading into the middle of
nowhere. BTW, it did look a bit incongruous having them all religiously
wearing helmets at the start but those soon disappeared.

Not bad for a travelogue.. focussed a bit on group dynamics, and yes, they
did look very 'kit heavy'. It was part of a three month tour though.

...d

Rudge wrote:
> There is a program today on Sky Travel called 'Cycling Mongolia'
> (14:30-15:30).
>

> I assume its about Bicycling and not motorcycling.
>
> Is it worth watching?

A few days ago there was a program called Adventure Challenge on the
Adventure Channel (or something) about a woman cycling from China to
Britain. They usually repeat these shows every few weeks.

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: [email protected]