Cycling newbie?

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
> > >:> Right, well that'll be me ordering a new keyboard then....
> > >
> > >: You weren't meant to massage *that* vigorously!
> > >
> > >Bugger. There goes mine as well. Tea everywhere.

> > Tea??? Methinks you need to see a doctor...

> CLOFF!!!

An allowance of two pounds per three hundredweight in
the measurement of goods for wholesale?

This is the sort of disgusting image on which we must
come down like a ton of bricks.

Henry Braun wrote:

> An allowance of two pounds per three hundredweight in
> the measurement of goods for wholesale?
>
> This is the sort of disgusting image on which we must
> come down like a ton of bricks.

I can see where this thread is going, and, I'm sorry, but I simply can't
weight around for it.

Simonb <[email protected]> wrote:
: Henry Braun wrote:

:> An allowance of two pounds per three hundredweight in
:> the measurement of goods for wholesale?
:>
:> This is the sort of disgusting image on which we must
:> come down like a ton of bricks.

: I can see where this thread is going, and, I'm sorry, but I simply can't
: weight around for it.

I coming off to pound my head against a wall in dispair...

"Blogs are neither necessary nor sufficient for evil to triumph.
They're just what we call an enabling technology" - Danny O'Brien

in message <[email protected]>, Simonb
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Henry Braun wrote:
>
>> An allowance of two pounds per three hundredweight in
>> the measurement of goods for wholesale?
>>
>> This is the sort of disgusting image on which we must
>> come down like a ton of bricks.

> I can see where this thread is going, and, I'm sorry, but I simply
> can't weight around for it.

Well, stone the crows, some people have no patience. Mind you, I'll bet
you a pound you do read this. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see you
don't mean it...

Although there may be a grain of sense in what you say.

Anagram: I'm soon broke.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:49:06 +0100, "Simonb"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I can see where this thread is going, and, I'm sorry, but I simply can't
>weight around for it.

Of to your local Critical Mass?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk