Cycling News Science

[email protected] wrote:

> I should point out that, contrary to what is implied in
> the cycling news article
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/sep05/sep23news3
> the sun and planets do revolve around the earth, it just
> depends on your point of view. Interestingly, it seems that
> the exact same thing is true of the urinary EPO test -- its
> correctness also seems to depend on where you stand.
>
> -ilan

...."Science is characterised by debate"...
You wouldn't be one of those "intelligent design" folks, now wudja Ilan?

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On 23 Sep 2005 20:51:44 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Interestingly, it seems that
>the exact same thing is true of the urinary EPO test -- its
>correctness also seems to depend on where you stand.

Its always important where you stand when taking urinary tests. Even
with Depends.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

[email protected] wrote:
> I should point out that, contrary to what is implied in
> the cycling news article
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/sep05/sep23news3
> the sun and planets do revolve around the earth, it just
> depends on your point of view. Interestingly, it seems that
> the exact same thing is true of the urinary EPO test -- its
> correctness also seems to depend on where you stand.

That was a tad general, but I think most people understood what was meant.
C'mon, you must have done astronomy at school? Gravitation, parallax
observations, retrograde motion, prediction of orbits, and the like, mean
that the sun has to be at the centre of "our" solar system and the planets
revolve around it. That's what experiments have shown. Otherwise it gets
messy.

Jeff (strongly suspects he has been trolled)