Cycling on BBC 4 again

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Steph Peters, Jul 5, 2005.

  1. Steph Peters

    Steph Peters Guest

    If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the Mountain,
    the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on at
    21:00 and repeated at 00:15.
    --
    Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses.
    Henry Louis Mencken

    Tags:

  2. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    Steph Peters wrote:
    > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the Mountain,
    > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on at
    > 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    thanks, yes I did miss it due to some small gig in the west end.

  3. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Steph Peters wrote:
    > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the Mountain,
    > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on at
    > 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    What day ?

  4. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Steph Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the Mountain,
    > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on
    > at
    > 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    Ta muchly!

    Cheers, helen s

  5. R.D

    R.D Guest

    21.00hrs Thursday 7th
    00.15hrs Saturday 9th (listed as Fri night)

    "MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Steph Peters wrote:
    > > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the

    Mountain,
    > > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on

    at
    > > 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    > What day ?

  6. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    R.D wrote:
    > 21.00hrs Thursday 7th
    > 00.15hrs Saturday 9th (listed as Fri night)

    Thanks. I missed it the first time round as I was cycling.

  7. R.D

    R.D Guest

    correction
    21.00hrs Thursday and
    it is in fact 00.15hrs Fri(listed as Thurs night)
    "MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > R.D wrote:
    > > 21.00hrs Thursday 7th
    > > 00.15hrs Saturday 9th (listed as Fri night)
    > >

    > Thanks. I missed it the first time round as I was cycling.

  8. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <[email protected]>, Steph Peters
    ('[email protected]') wrote:

    > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the
    > Mountain,
    > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's
    > on at 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    Very interesting and well made film. Recommended.

    Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
    ;; the Worlock

  9. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    wafflycat wrote:
    > "Steph Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > If you missed it last time, BBC 4 are again showing Death on the Mountain,
    > > the story of Tom Simpson's death in the Tour de France in 1967. It's on
    > > at
    > > 21:00 and repeated at 00:15.

    > Ta muchly!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    and what about Belleville rendezvous which I still haven't seen?

  10. MartinM wrote:

    > and what about Belleville rendezvous which I still haven't seen?

    Get it on DVD, you cheapskate ;-)

    uck Wa

  11. PhilO

    PhilO Guest

    MartinM wrote:

    > and what about Belleville rendezvous which I still haven't seen?

    That was on the other night, but started at 1am. I idn't make it to the
    end, but though.

    PhilO