Cycling on Capri Island, Italy

George S. Hugh

Guest
I have a chance to go to Capri Island for a couple of days and would rather rent a bike than
lug mine over there. Does anyone know of any bike rental places in either Naples or Capri
Island? Thanks.

--
George S. Hugh 273 Hudson Hall Annex Duke University
(919)660-5167 [email protected]

Riding on Capri is decent. I would rather ride from Amalfi to Sorento on a road bike. There is a
bike shop in Monte Rusciello that is near Pozzuoli ( Napoli) Heading north on the A2 ( I think that
is the Freeway number) Exit the Monterusciello exit. Drive about 1.5 Km on the Right there is a bike
shop there. The owner is Sandro. He is a pretty cool dude. He gave me lots of good disconts while I
lived there.

TJ