Cycling on Capri Island, Italy

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by George S. Hugh, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. I have a chance to go to Capri Island for a couple of days and would rather rent a bike than
    lug mine over there. Does anyone know of any bike rental places in either Naples or Capri
    Island? Thanks.

    --
    George S. Hugh 273 Hudson Hall Annex Duke University
    (919)660-5167 [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Riding on Capri is decent. I would rather ride from Amalfi to Sorento on a road bike. There is a
    bike shop in Monte Rusciello that is near Pozzuoli ( Napoli) Heading north on the A2 ( I think that
    is the Freeway number) Exit the Monterusciello exit. Drive about 1.5 Km on the Right there is a bike
    shop there. The owner is Sandro. He is a pretty cool dude. He gave me lots of good disconts while I
    lived there.

    TJ