Cycling on TV tonight, Western Australia

Zoom

Guest
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.

Zoom said:
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.
I was riding out of the car park under the office tonight at about 8:00pm when it was almost empty and I thought "what a great place for an underground around the pylons bike race". Perfect - contrete pylons to keep the building up and provide some slalom action, smooth concrete to test the cornering skills. Hell, there are even security video cameras all over the place. What a race video they would make!

Don't think it would be sactioned by the owners of the building or the senior management of my organisation, but what they don't know...........

Steve(where's my race number)A

Zoom said:
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.
i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.

In the late 90's in perth, and everywhere else it seemed at the time, there was a bit of a craze for having carpark alleycats. You would have a checkpoint at each of say 7-10 carparks around perth, with about 3-4 highrise carparks. For the ground level ones you only had to get a ticket from the carpark to show you had been there, but for the multilevel ones someone was posted at the top and you had to get a stamp. awesome fun and with the smooth concrete surfaces in carparks and the cars there was some great carnage! i came a huge cropper on level 5 of the multi level beast at the back of 1260 Hay st, West perth but still managed to come second with a great stack story to boot.

ah, the old days...

byron27 said:
i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.

I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a **** show! Can I get that hour of my life refunded please?

Adam

adam85 wrote:
> byron27 Wrote:
>
>>i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.
>>

> I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a **** show! Can I get that
> hour of my life refunded please?
>
> Adam

I'm still trying to work out how you'd get 3 spokes embedded in your
stomach. Ouch!

DaveB "**** shows, bring 'em on, I'm on a study break"

Pun warning, pun warning!!!

Should have been called Grazed Anatomy.

Pun ended

Bruce(just can't help myself)A

adam85 wrote:
> byron27 Wrote:
>
>>i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.
>>

> I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a **** show! Can I get that
> hour of my life refunded please?
>
> Adam

I watched it too and also thought it was ****. Had the TV on whilst I
was on the computer but didn't even see a single bike (no pun intended).
What a load of drivel.

Zoom

"Zoom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY
>
> WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
> When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
> hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing the
> interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
> PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
> HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.

Link to a NYC bike race,
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/770/

adam85 said:
I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a **** show! Can I get that hour of my life refunded please?

Adam

We watched about 20 minutes. Utter shite. :rolleyes:

But I'll admit the hernia injury FX was kinda impressive.