Cycling Pain???

jjiam

Aug 24, 2004
I have hurt my neck in a stupid way. I just was lifting some boxes cause i was moving, then the next day I found it was tough coming up out of the bed. So it was then it started. It has been that pain, then middle of my back on the left side. Now it has come full circle that the WORST pain is trying to look up when I'm bending over. Hence, it's driving me nuts not being able to ride for almost 3 months. Has anyone else had this problem??? I have been to 3 different chiropractors and now next wednesday I have an appointment at a spinal ortho doctor so hopefully he can help, but any suggestions would be appreciated!

No...I have not experienced such a pain.

Continue to do the right things, see a doctor, and take it easy.

Catrike Road #116.

"Cats just don't feel safe on a moving bicycle, no matter how much duct tape you use"--Author unknown

Sounds like you have a muscle spasm of some type going on...if you haven't already, try massage or triggerpoint therapy.
(Myotherapy works the best, I believe.) If you don't know anyone that can recommend someone, get a list of practitioners in your area through the American Massage Therapy Association or through Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Robin