Cycling Partners for Touring

dannyfrankszzz

New Member
Mar 8, 2003
Just wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a place to hook up with people who enjoy cycle touring.

A six foot blonde with large ***s would be a good start but failing that anyone who likes cycling very large distances in nice parts of the world is welcome.

Thanks.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:16:32 +1000, dannyfrankszzz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a place to hook up
>with people who enjoy cycle touring.
>
>A six foot blonde with large ***s would be a good start

Like Boris Johnson, you mean?

"Bob"

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:16:32 +1000, dannyfrankszzz wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a place to hook up with
> people who enjoy cycle touring.
>
> A six foot blonde with large ***s would be a good start

I like your reasoning - large legs good for being the stoker on your
tandem.

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:16:32 +1000, dannyfrankszzz wrote:
>

>> Just wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a place to hook up with
>> people who enjoy cycle touring.
>>
>> A six foot blonde with large ***s would be a good start

> I like your reasoning - large legs good for being the stoker on your
> tandem.

And there was no gender specified, so it could be a six foot blonde male
with large ***s, or six foot blonde female, or six foot blonde unsure of
things...

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>
>> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:16:32 +1000, dannyfrankszzz wrote:

>>> A six foot blonde with large ***s would be a good start

>> I like your reasoning - large legs good for being the stoker on your
>> tandem.

> And there was no gender specified, so it could be a six foot blonde male
> with large ***s, or six foot blonde female, or six foot blonde unsure of
> things...

Normal usage is blond for a chap and blonde for a girl.
Though apart from being more visible to cage drivers,
I don't know what difference hair colour makes.

--
Eiron

I have no spirit to play with you; your dearth of judgment renders you
tedious - Ben Jonson.