Cycling partners

vin_18

Sep 4, 2004
Hi

I'm 18 and live in battersea SW London. At the moment I'm doing daily cycling training going to areas with many hills to improve my hill climbing. My ambition is to try my hardest to become a pro cyclist, riding for one of the european pro teams. I'm looking for a cycling partner or people to cycle with on any day of the week. If interested please reply.

vin_18 said:
Hi

I'm 18 and live in battersea SW London. At the moment I'm doing daily cycling training going to areas with many hills to improve my hill climbing. My ambition is to try my hardest to become a pro cyclist, riding for one of the european pro teams. I'm looking for a cycling partner or people to cycle with on any day of the week. If interested please reply.
Sounds good I am not a million miles away - Sutton.
I would like to race next season so training partners are always good to have around you

Hi mate , Im Stefan and im 20 so near enough your age group. Im in the same situation as you im training hard but need a cycling partner as well as my current club. I live in kensington and chelsey again not too far from battersey. If your interessted do let me know.

Thanks Buddy

Hey guys, my name is Chris, I'm 17 and new to road cycling. I am also looking for some new friends to hang with. I live near Kingston-upon Thames. Let me know if you guys want to take me on :)

I've recently started a web site for people to hook up for ride partners

We need a few people to start posting there to build a critical mass and help it take off.

Visit http://www.fancyaride.org.uk , thanks for your help, and hope it helps - eventually at least

Cliff

Hey I'm 19 and live in Chiswick W4 but cycle to central London for work everyday. I'm going on a trip to South-end on sea tommorow but would be cool to get some people to do trips with in the future.