Cycling Patagonia Argentina

david_tr87

Sep 3, 2009
Hi there...i´m David, want to know if anybody was looking for a tour on the south of Argentina. I live in Buenos Aires and in my university vacations (january to march) i always used to ride my bike all along the patagonia, from norht to south patagonia: Junin de los Andes, san martin de los andes, villa la angostura, bariloche, el bolson, trevelin.
Estimated : 550 km
I have hundred of friends on the way to make you stay the most safety and flexible posible, staying at homes and in some places at incredible campings.
mi mail: [email protected]
I´m a triathlon competidor so if you are an amateur or a pro cycling for me there´s no problem, cause you can make your journey very easy to very very heavy, you can choose from a very big spanich fan.
My cost is €900 each but LOOK HERE, YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY THE PLAIN TO ARGENTINA AND BUS TO BARILOCHE. The meals, dinner, sodas, beer, and places to sleep are all on my own. This price is for 15 days of riding, if you want more or less days we have to arrange. A hug from here and i will be waiting you.

hi david, when do you plan to do the trip. i would be coming to argentina in jan 09 and i want to cycle into patagonia then.

thanks
karan

hey david,
i plan to come to argentina in jan next year to do cycling for 2-3 months.

I am planning a trip as well. Would like to cycle from Buenos Aires to Usuaia.
Was thinking about traveling along route 3, do you have any info about this route? V

karanbir:
la fecha la pones tu, y el camino tambien...si quieres te puedo guiar en el armado del trayecto, yo conozco mucho la patagonia, cada detalle y bueno yo me ofrezco como guia. Dime en que fecha tienes pensado venir, dias estimados de viaje y segun eso armamos el trayecto y el precio. Espero pronta respuesta, gracias por consultar.

karanbir:

dime en que fecha deseas venir y tiempo que pretendes quedarte. Yo conozco cada detalle de la patagonia argentina y me ofrezco como guia ciclista entre enero y marzo(incluido)....cuando me pases esos datos y la cantidad de cilcistas que vienen contigo yo podre armar el trayecto y pasartelo por mail para ver si estas comforme o si queres modificarlo a tu gusto. Espero tu respuesta. Abrazo.

Hi david i plan to cycle 40-50 days starting after 20 January. i am particularly interested in the lake district and have heard from other riders that from bariloche to ushuaia is also beautiful.
i am open to suggestions from you.

karanbir said:
Hi david i plan to cycle 40-50 days starting after 20 January. i am particularly interested in the lake district and have heard from other riders that from bariloche to ushuaia is also beautiful.
i am open to suggestions from you.

hola!...si existe una gran cantidad de personas que van de bariloche hasta ushuaia, en mi caso lo hice dos veces, por distintos caminos pero la verdad que es muy monotono y hay vientos exageradamente fuertes, si no estas en un estado fisico optico la vas a pasar mal, en el medio hay varios lugares increibles por visitar pero tambien hay partes donde solo hay desierto y nada mas y eso requiere de una gran capacidad mental para seguir adelante. Si quieres que te mande por mail el trayecto detallado de bariloche hasta ushuaia no es problema para mi, quisiera saber si querias contar con mis servicios en el caso de hacer el viaje o no, porque hay otra gente interesada en andar por la patagonia y tengo que ir armando mi itinerario. Gracia spor consultar!