Cycling Peaks - Analysis question

tuney

Feb 1, 2004
Hi

I’ve just started using cycling peaks and it aint bad.
Does anyone know if there is a way to categorise and analyse rides in such a way that I can tell I’m improving for certain types of sessions?

Ha... confused you all?

Right, At the moment Im base training so I do 2 tempo(30-90mins) sessions and 4/5 'Level 2' sessions (3-6 hours) a week.

OK, now for example I'd like to somehow highlight all the 'consecutive' tempo sessions (i.e. all Tuesday sessions) in the last month then check if my average power and heart rate are changing.

I could do this manually, but I’m lazy so please let there be an easy way!

I find checking 'like for like' sessions is a good way of spotting if they are working!

Cheers
Chris

Create a new user or rider and assign those rides to that user then you will see the summary for specifically those rides ;-)

tuney said:
Hi

I’ve just started using cycling peaks and it aint bad.
Does anyone know if there is a way to categorise and analyse rides in such a way that I can tell I’m improving for certain types of sessions?

Ha... confused you all?

Right, At the moment Im base training so I do 2 tempo(30-90mins) sessions and 4/5 'Level 2' sessions (3-6 hours) a week.

OK, now for example I'd like to somehow highlight all the 'consecutive' tempo sessions (i.e. all Tuesday sessions) in the last month then check if my average power and heart rate are changing.

I could do this manually, but I’m lazy so please let there be an easy way!

I find checking 'like for like' sessions is a good way of spotting if they are working!

Cheers
Chris