Cycling Peaks Software for a Mac

ppdfly

Mar 5, 2004
I have downloaded Cycling Peaks software, I have a Mac with Virtual PC operating with Windows XP. I cannot download my PowerTap data into the software. XP version restricts access to Com 1 and Com 2 only. I have purchased the Keyspan USB adapter. Does anyone know how to make this work so that XP can recognize my Powertap and enable me to download my data.

ppdfly said:
I have downloaded Cycling Peaks software, I have a Mac with Virtual PC operating with Windows XP. I cannot download my PowerTap data into the software. XP version restricts access to Com 1 and Com 2 only. I have purchased the Keyspan USB adapter. Does anyone know how to make this work so that XP can recognize my Powertap and enable me to download my data.
Has anyone got this to work? I am having the same problem-Sean

sglasgow said:
Has anyone got this to work? I am having the same problem-Sean
Sean,
Go to www.keyspan.com and search in the support tab. I cannot remember where I found it, but I am sure it is there. I printed the instruction out and followed step by step.
Every time I download my PT and attach the USB I have to goto the PC tab and then into com 2 and switch to the Keyspan device.
Paul