Cycling photography

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> From http://www.corvos.nl/
> Tiny previews only, alas.

Ah, but better:
http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/reportages.php?item=2&year=2006&step=showrep&repID=20061804
Then if you view an individual picture, change thumb=1 to thumb=0...
Like, Gert Steegmans and his Swedish girlfriend:
http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72131.jpg&thumb=0
or, Gorgeous George has a chip on his shoulder:
http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72236.jpg&thumb=0

--
E. Dronkert

Cor Vos and Graham Watson are dueling for whose web
page is more annoying to navigate.

It's a tight battle; there may be no winner.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> From http://www.corvos.nl/
>> Tiny previews only, alas.

> Ah, but better:
> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/reportages.php?item=2&year=2006&step=showrep&repID=20061804
> Then if you view an individual picture, change thumb=1 to thumb=0...
> Like, Gert Steegmans and his Swedish girlfriend:
> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72131.jpg&thumb=0
> or, Gorgeous George has a chip on his shoulder:
> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72236.jpg&thumb=0

and gorgeous george's wife has a ring in her navel... LOL.

who was the guy climbing the coconut tree?

Marlene Blanshay wrote:
> who was the guy climbing the coconut tree?

Gert Steegmans.

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud -- thanks for the links and explanation.

These are superb. Lot of time wasting going on in my home looking at
these.
--
JT
****************************

Marlene Blanshay wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>> From http://www.corvos.nl/
>>> Tiny previews only, alas.

>> Ah, but better:
>> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/reportages.php?item=2&year=2006&step=showrep&repID=20061804
>>
>> Then if you view an individual picture, change thumb=1 to thumb=0...
>> Like, Gert Steegmans and his Swedish girlfriend:
>> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72131.jpg&thumb=0
>>
>> or, Gorgeous George has a chip on his shoulder:
>> http://www.tdwsport.com/imagedesk/pic.php?dir=20061804&file=20061804-72236.jpg&thumb=0
>>

> and gorgeous george's wife has a ring in her navel... LOL.

As did Steegmans' sweetie. Guess you didn't notice, it
wasn't as obvious as Mel's.

Bob Schwartz

In article <[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> As did Steegmans' sweetie. Guess you didn't notice, it
> wasn't as obvious as Mel's.

If Mel's was any bigger it might make you think she was wearing a belt buckle.
Not like a WWE title belt, mind you.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Marlene Blanshay wrote:
>> who was the guy climbing the coconut tree?

> Gert Steegmans.

he looks like a kid! I guess he's kind of a shrimp, like lots of
cyclists... no wonder they're all thrilled about getting these podium babes.

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:39:41 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Marlene Blanshay wrote:
>> he looks like a kid! I guess he's kind of a shrimp, like lots of
>> cyclists... no wonder they're all thrilled about getting these podium babes.

>Did you see Michael Boogerd wearing an army helmet?
>http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races06/whoknows-troops.jpg

That was the was of the stupidest things I ever saw.
--
JT
****************************

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:45:57 -0500, John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>> http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races06/whoknows-troops.jpg

> That was the was of the stupidest things I ever saw.

You do know why they did it? It was Marc Wauters' goodbye crit and
he's affectionately known as "The Soldier" or "Rabo's Faithful
Soldier" for being a very strong, very dependable and much valued
domestique.

--
E. Dronkert

in message <[email protected]>, Ewoud Dronkert
('[email protected]') wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:43:31 -0700, Howard Kveck wrote:
>> If Mel's was any bigger it might make you think she was wearing
>> a belt buckle. Not like a WWE title belt, mind you.

> http://images.google.com/images?q=gorgeous george&safe=off

You mean this one? http://www.mhtc.net/~ben99/george.html

Just as defying the law of gravity through building aircraft requires
careful design and a lot of effort, so too does defying laws of
economics. It seems to be a deeply ingrained aspect of humanity to
forever strive to improve things, so unquestioning acceptance of a
free market system seems to me to be unnatural. ;; Charles Bryant

In article
<[email protected]>,
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:39:41 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Marlene Blanshay wrote:
> >> he looks like a kid! I guess he's kind of a shrimp, like lots of
> >> cyclists... no wonder they're all thrilled about getting these podium babes.

> >Did you see Michael Boogerd wearing an army helmet?
> >http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races06/whoknows-troops.jpg

> That was the was of the stupidest things I ever saw.

This is the definition of knee-jerk reaction. What do
you do when the next `stupid' thing comes along? How
about Fox Broadcasting Company and Orenthal Simpson?

--
Michael Press