Hi, I have Cycling Plus Magazines issues No 1 to No 25 in mint condition for sale, these are a must for any serious collector out there, the magazines are themselves crammed full of great tips, info and routes from mountain biking to road racing, it's all there...any serious offers get back to me.
Ive got 1994 to 2004 complete with a couple missing. Collect from Thornbury, South Gloucestershire. The lot only £25! John. REMOVE X to REPLY [email hidden]
-- No direct reply option available. "Gerzz9" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040315143223.08945.00001420@mb- m13.aol.com...
Quoted message said:
Hi, I have Cycling Plus Magazines issues No 1 to No 25 in mint condition for
sale,
Quoted message said:
these are a must for any serious collector out there, the magazines are themselves crammed full of great tips, info and routes from mountain
biking to
Quoted message said:
road racing, it's all there...any serious offers get back to me.
Hi, I have Cycling Plus Magazines issues No 1 to No 25 in mint condition for sale, these are a must for any serious collector out there, the magazines are themselves crammed full of great tips, info and routes from mountain biking to road racing, it's all there...any serious offers get back to me.
I think they reviewed the Orbit America 531 racing bike in issue 1. I bought one!