Cycling posters on your bedroom ceiling?

helmutRoole2

Jul 7, 2006
Yes or no? Do you have a poster of Armstrong or Boonen or Ulrich or some other such superstar of cycling on the ceiling of your bedroom?

If so -- and let's be honest because you know who your are -- then tell us who and how much mileage you've gotten out of them.

Lance, who else?

It's that one where he's climbing Ventox and yes, I'm still getting milleage out of it especially if I haven't looked at it in a while. I have the same poster that I take on the road with me on business trips and I tape it up in the hotel room.

This is poster on my bedroom ceiling. Every mileage is in reach with this stuff.

I've got no posters on my bedroom wall... cuz they peel the paint when removed.. but now that you've suggested the idea to me... i might go look for some hipHop rapper Gangsta posters.. TUPAC, BIGGIE, cappin @$$ blink blink, Ho's ladiblah blah hoohumdidrum... homie ghetto RESPECT style...

I feel cool.

Sorry i just passed the 100 mark so i felt like trigger happy on the posting button...

But seriously if i were to put a poster up.. It'll be one of those cliche self motivation posters... probably "rise and shine" would be very appropriate as something to start with first.

Hmm not in my bedroom but next to my front door. I made the pics myself and they are all handsigned. One of them is from Jan during the TdF 2004 and it will stay there no matter what happends (ok if i move in November so it will get a new spot in my new home)