Cycling Research

researchglos

Mar 21, 2014
Dear cyclists I am a researcher at the University of Gloucestershire, UK and I am conducting research on cyclists. I am interested in understanding your personality, your experiences of pain whilst cycling, and your cycling experiences. The study is conducted online and it should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. By participating in this study, you will be providing information that could help researchers understand psychology and cycling. Results of this study will also help coaches design training regimes that are more appropriate for cyclists' needs. There are no known risks associated with this research. Members of the University of Gloucestershire, Faculty of Applied Science Research Ethics Panel (FREP) have reviewed this study. If you would like to participate in this study, please click the following link and complete the questionnaires: http://tinyurl.com/nlkan38 Results of the study will be published on a designated Facebook page that you can find at the end of the questionnaire. Kind regards Martin I. Jones​