Cycling rugby enthusiasts?

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:41:29 +0000, [email protected] (Marc) wrote:

>James Hodson <[email protected]> wrote:

>> In truth, Marc, I would like all six nations to play at a similar level to make for a close
>> competition.

>Not a problem, I'll stake the Welsh 15 against the England 7s any day.

Right now the England /under/-7's might be closer to the mark <gd&r>

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:45:22 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Right now the England /under/-7's might be closer to the mark <gd&r>

Yesterday: Woke up, started watching Ireland/Italy, fell asleep and missed most of the match. Woke
up again a few minutes before England/Wales, fell asleep and missed all the match.

Today: Woke up, fell asleep before Scotland/France started. Woke up again five minutes before
Scotland/France finished, fell asleep, missed all of Liverpool/Birmingham.

I now feel extremely wide awake and probably won't sleep until about 6AM.

At least I didn't bother paying to watch Tyson versus some other guy last night. £14.95 for 40
seconds of boxing is not good value for money. But I was awake at the time.

Jamezzzzzzzzz

--
A speed limit is NOT a target.