Cycling safety survey

I never saw any hostile remarks, but maybe they were removed before I read it, even so the few that there were could have easily been recognized on the survey as the bad ones and just removed. The bank thing is interesting, was the survey being done for a bank? or did he simply work for a bank and going to college too? I don't see any connection to a bank and bike safety unless he worked for the insurance department of a bank and needed safety survey for computing actuarial information to establish premium rates on a new policy regarding bikes in one form or another.

The "hostile remarks" removed included his own, but a load relating to one person who signed up made four posts on there and no-where else, then left. And ones that related to the removed posts and nothing else.

He's 59 and going to college?

Being careful on this bit, he does work in insurance in Singapore, banking group well known here. Search on name and location will hit the mark.

I've been blamed for mis-reading the google form data, not seen it but that will include e-mail addresses. Personal opinion is it was work related. Singapore got no hits/results, according to him.

The "hostile remarks" removed included his own, but a load relating to one person who signed up made four posts on there and no-where else, then left. And ones that related to the removed posts and nothing else.

He's 59 and going to college?

Being careful on this bit, he does work in insurance in Singapore, banking group well known here. Search on name and location will hit the mark.

I've been blamed for mis-reading the google form data, not seen it but that will include e-mail addresses. Personal opinion is it was work related. Singapore got no hits/results, according to him.

This post is inappropriate and wrong. I have reported it to the moderator for removal. I do not work in insurance and this survey is not connected to my work in any shape or fashion. This survey has now been stopped and the data will be deleted because of the untruths that are being spread. I am fully prepared to talk to the the moderator of this forum in person and provide any facts. The above member who I note has just joined this forum for this express purpose is acting totally out of line. Encouraging others to search my name is nothing less than harassment. I will talk to any person that wants to by telephone or any other means to stand by this.

I think that would be great if you talk to the moderator of this forum about this, but then I would want the mod to respond on this post about what they think. I personally didn't find anything wrong with the survey, you did ask the same question in different ways which is typical of psychiatric exams but nothing that threw up warning flags, even if it was for actuarial purposes I don't really care. I think that whatever the negative stuff that was said about the survey was probably uncalled for.

Thanks - I notice that classic33 has actually followed me to another site and told everyone to check their computer for a virus after doing the survey. He is clearly being malicious now and I have made the appropriate complaint.

Thanks - I notice that classic33 has actually followed me to another site and told everyone to check their computer for a virus after doing the survey. He is clearly being malicious now and I have made the appropriate complaint.
If you check the joining date of the site in question, you'll see it's March 2005 for myself. Can hardly be following when I was there 11 years before you!