Cycling science

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim Hall, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    While perusing the sustrans website this afternoon, looking for a way to get to the start of
    Saturday's Audax, I noticed that on NCN near Hailsham there is a "String Theory" Subway. I thought
    the entrance was a bit dark, but I didn't realise it might be a black hole.

    Tim

  2. Tim Hall wrote:
    > While perusing the sustrans website this afternoon, looking for a way to get to the start of
    > Saturday's Audax, I noticed that on NCN near Hailsham there is a "String Theory" Subway. I thought
    > the entrance was a bit dark, but I didn't realise it might be a black hole.
    >

    > Tim

    That's an intrestring theory :)
    --
    Michael MacClancy

  3. K Parsons

    K Parsons Guest

    Be careful, you just might be entering 10 dimensional space, or even 26 dimensional space! Is the
    subway really a worm-hole to another universe, where everyone has really lightweight bikes and there
    are smooth cycle ways wide enough for 6 cyclists & no cars of course. It must exist, after all all
    possible universes do exist (in some theorys).

    Right, of to Hailsham's gateway to a better cyclelife!

    news:[email protected]...