Cycling science

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim Hall, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Hall

Tim Hall Guest

While perusing the sustrans website this afternoon, looking for a way to get to the start of
    Saturday's Audax, I noticed that on NCN near Hailsham there is a "String Theory" Subway. I thought
    the entrance was a bit dark, but I didn't realise it might be a black hole.

Tim
    --

fast and gripping, non pompous, glossy and credible.

Tags:

2. Tim Hall wrote:
    > While perusing the sustrans website this afternoon, looking for a way to get to the start of
    > Saturday's Audax, I noticed that on NCN near Hailsham there is a "String Theory" Subway. I thought
    > the entrance was a bit dark, but I didn't realise it might be a black hole.
    >
    >
    >
    > Tim

That's an intrestring theory :)
    --
    Michael MacClancy

3. K Parsons

K Parsons Guest

Be careful, you just might be entering 10 dimensional space, or even 26 dimensional space! Is the
    subway really a worm-hole to another universe, where everyone has really lightweight bikes and there
    are smooth cycle ways wide enough for 6 cyclists & no cars of course. It must exist, after all all
    possible universes do exist (in some theorys).

Right, of to Hailsham's gateway to a better cyclelife!

Niv. (slighty mad this morning). "Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > While perusing the sustrans website this afternoon, looking for a way to get to the start of
    > Saturday's Audax, I noticed that on NCN near Hailsham there is a "String Theory" Subway. I thought
    > the entrance was a bit dark, but I didn't realise it might be a black hole.
    >
    >
    >
    > Tim
    > --
    >
    > fast and gripping, non pompous, glossy and credible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.