Cycling Screen Savers

rgunn1

Nov 17, 2006
Anybody know where I can find any good ones? I need something to help me keep focus while I'm staring this damn screen all day.:(

Go to the felt.de downloads page, there is a 12 month Felt screen saver calendar. ;)

gclark8 said:
Go to the felt.de downloads page, there is a 12 month Felt screen saver calendar. ;)
What else am I supposed to do in class? Or at work for that matter? Anyway, I went to the felt page, and I think I found it, but I can't understand anything on the page. The "international" version is a little different, and either I can't find it there or it's simply not there.

rgunn1 said:
What else am I supposed to do in class? Or at work for that matter? Anyway, I went to the felt page, and I think I found it, but I can't understand anything on the page. The "international" version is a little different, and either I can't find it there or it's simply not there.
New page for 07: http://www.feltcruiser.com/index_eng.html the Wallpaper link is on the right. ;)

Check out the graham watson website, he usually has a few free screen savers available...