Cycling shoe for wide feet

Chuck731

Nov 15, 2005
I seem to have feet wider than most cycling shoe makers care to cater for. The ones I tried are either too long or too narrow. :(

What model and make might have been designed with wider feet in mind? I wear size 9.5 or so?

Shimano's fit fairly well on my wide foot...

You should mention what you've already tried though

Chuck731 said:
I seem to have feet wider than most cycling shoe makers care to cater for. The ones I tried are either too long or too narrow. :(

What model and make might have been designed with wider feet in mind? I wear size 9.5 or so?

Take a look at Carnac.

Chuck731 said:

I have feet that are very wide and very flat. I have used Cannondale shoes for a number of years, and have found them comfotable and accomodating. They even accept my custom orthotics. One thing I have found about the Cannondales though is the sizing seems to tend toward the small side. I normally wear an 11 or 12 shoe, but I had to go to a 13 in the Cannondale just for the length.
Dan :)