    Lakewood, CO
    Z to S to email

    Tags:

  2. On 2004-08-23, Sunastar penned:
    > Since we recently discussed male birth control and since cycling shorts are
    > a part of our lives, I offer y'all this:
    >
    > http://www.callnetuk.com/home/busted/men4.htm
    >
    > (No objectionable pictures.)
    >
    > Tom, don't try these until you've healed up better.

    Oh ... my.

    No objectionable pictures, but definitely not content you want to be reading
    at work, in case anyone's wondering!

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

  3. scurry

    scurry Guest

    Sunastar wrote:

    > Since we recently discussed male birth control and since cycling shorts
    > are a part of our lives, I offer y'all this:
    >
    > http://www.callnetuk.com/home/busted/men4.htm
    >
    > (No objectionable pictures.)
    >
    > Tom, don't try these until you've healed up better.

    Why not? If pain is want you want a vasectomy is only just a good start.
    Yikes!

    Shawn

  4. tcmedara

    tcmedara Guest

    scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Sunastar wrote:
    >
    >> Since we recently discussed male birth control and since cycling
    >> shorts are a part of our lives, I offer y'all this:
    >>
    >> http://www.callnetuk.com/home/busted/men4.htm
    >>
    >> (No objectionable pictures.)
    >>
    >> Tom, don't try these until you've healed up better.
    >>

    > Why not? If pain is want you want a vasectomy is only just a good
    > start. Yikes!
    >
    > Shawn

    Short term pain to avoid long term drought....

    Tom

  5. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    Monique sez:

    >No objectionable pictures, but definitely not content you want to be reading
    >at work, in case anyone's wondering!

    You're not supposed to read it out loud.

    --
    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO

  6. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Sunastar wrote:
    > Monique sez:
    >
    >> No objectionable pictures, but definitely not content you want to be
    >> reading at work, in case anyone's wondering!

    > You're not supposed to read it out loud.

    Maybe Monique's Supervisor is a lip reader?!?

    Bill "sorry, Mon, it was too easy to pass up" S.

  7. On 2004-08-24, Sunastar penned:
    > Monique sez:
    >
    >>No objectionable pictures, but definitely not content you want to be reading
    >>at work, in case anyone's wondering!

    > You're not supposed to read it out loud.

    Believe me, I wish it were possible to set up my glorious cube so that the
    monitor faces *away* from the entrance.

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

  8. cc

    cc Guest

  9. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    Monique sez:

    >Believe me, I wish it were possible to set up my glorious cube so that the
    >monitor faces *away* from the entrance.

    Strategic plant placement can be most efficacious.

    --
    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO

  10. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    S o r n i sez:

    >Maybe Monique's Supervisor is a lip reader?!?

    The tears that she had so desperately fought to hold back began
    streaming from his eyes, like the onrush at a waste treatment plant
    during halftime of the Super Bowl.

    --
    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO

  11. On 2004-08-24, Sunastar penned:
    > Monique sez:
    >
    >>Believe me, I wish it were possible to set up my glorious cube so that the
    >>monitor faces *away* from the entrance.

    > Strategic plant placement can be most efficacious.

    I've been considering installing those hanging beads across the entrance. Too
    bad the cube walls are even shorter than I am. Might work, though ...

    I wonder if it's even possible to attach a door to these cube walls. Might be
    worth asking ... every time someone walks by, I get distracted for a
    split-second. Unless they're actually coming to talk to me, in which case I'm
    always so absorbed that I don't notice them till they tap me on the shoulder.
    Eek!

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

  12. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    cc sez:

    From an RSS feed from Cruel Site of the Day http://www.cruel.com/.

    >You can lie if you want.

    Me lie? My life is an open book for anyone who can read Braille.

    --
    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO

  13. scurry

    scurry Guest

  14. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    scurry sez:

    >Read rule #7 here

    LOL! I had to read it again to get the much-less-nasty meaning.

    --
    T o m Dillon
    Lakewood, CO

  15. On 2004-08-24, scurry penned:

    > Read rule #7 here http://datetosave.com/christian_dating_tips.shtml

    *cough*

    Number 10 is great, too. If someone dumped me and reassured me that
    "Jesus Christ will never leave or forsake you (like I did)" ... well, it
    wouldn't be pretty. Then again, if I were dating someone who would say
    something like that, maybe I'd just be happy they were out of my life.

    --
    monique

    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
    -- Mark Twain

  16. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
    > On 2004-08-24, scurry penned:
    >>>

    >> Read rule #7 here http://datetosave.com/christian_dating_tips.shtml

    > *cough*
    >
    > Number 10 is great, too. If someone dumped me and reassured me that
    > "Jesus Christ will never leave or forsake you (like I did)" ... well,
    > it wouldn't be pretty. Then again, if I were dating someone who
    > would say something like that, maybe I'd just be happy they were out
    > of my life.

    That's crazy talk!
    I'd be shocked I was the dumpee instead of the dumper!

    Matt