Cycling shorts for the rain!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Hey, at your age...you should know!

I was thinking of you when I posted. No insult intended......as far as you know.:)

Just you wait!

You're gonna descend that next Alpine pass and those scrap shitmaNO brakes of yours are going to cause your rims to catch fire! I'll inherit your hillbilly repaired poonton boat! All the Tennessee poon will be mine! Well...at least the ones that still have their teef.

Just you wait!

You're gonna descend that next Alpine pass and those scrap shitmaNO brakes of yours are going to cause your rims to catch fire! I'll inherit your hillbilly repaired poonton boat! All the Tennessee poon will be mine! Well...at least the ones that still have their teef.
Most all the girls I know have nice teeth but can be like Campagnolo so you should like them since they are high maintenance .

Just you wait!

Be careful with the Tennessee girls they can be like Campagnolo
Ya gets what ya pays for, generally.
A lot of times other people get what I pay for.

Well, if you're springing for some Tennessee hookers and a day on the lake with your party boat...I'm in! Those are considered International Waters, right?