Women's Cycling · Public discussion

Cycling Shorts With Hip/thigh Padding

Started by luc9999 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,953 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
24 November 2015
Last activity
24 November 2015
Original author
luc9999
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,953
Views / 30 days
45

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello everyone

    I wondered if anybody knows where I might be able to find cycling shorts that have hip/thigh padding as well as crotch padding. A bit like shapewear that is used to create the illusion of bigger hips.
    As I tend to hold weight on my hips and stomach and have smaller hips + legs I don't feel so comfortable wearing really tight jerseys so normally I often wear shape wear to give me some hips (much like this) and balance out my bottom half. But I can't do that with cycling. I was wondering if any body has seen a product like this on the market. Or is this a product any of you would consider ever buying?

    Looking forward to seeing your responses + happy cycling 🙂)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.