Cycling Software for Palm Pilot

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary Mishler, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Gary Mishler

    Gary Mishler Guest

    Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Tekbuf

    Tekbuf Guest

    I have been using Cyclist log for a while now. It is OK. You can find it here:

    http://www.fitnesslogs.com/cyclistslog/

    Recently my palm (TT) crashed and even though fitnesslogs.com gives instructions on recovering your
    data it has not worked for me. I am still waiting (about 3 days) for a response from their support
    team. It not only kept track of my rides but I created entries for maintenance too! You can do a
    search at Handango.com or palmgear.com or other apps for the palm. I tried others but for various
    reasons I did not keep them.

    "Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    I've been using an older version of ThinkDB2 that was free at one time. I don't know if that's still
    true. But it's almost intuitive to use. Setting up a cycling database is fairly easy.

    --

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    "Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?
    >
    > Thanks

  4. Steve Knight

    Steve Knight Guest

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.answernew&sid=9AA28267-B461-4613-B5F995E5500B-
    256B&searchtitle=PalmGear%20Software%20Search%20Results%20for%20%27%3Ci%3Ebicycle%3C%2Fi%3E%27&step-
    =1&showmax=400&max=25&keyword=bicycle&gearschoice=&essential=&prodtypeID=0&colorenabled=0&resolutio-
    n=0&os5support=0&btsupport=0&OS=0&fromsubmissiondate=&tosubmissiondate=&frommodificationdate=&tomod-
    ificationdate=&categoryIDs=0,0&advancedsearch=&totalrecords=35&collection=&step=2

    --
    Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices See
    http://www.knight-toolworks.com For prices and ordering instructions.

  5. Rivermist

    Rivermist Guest

    The Athlete's Diary by Stevens Creek software has a Palm version. It is pretty good.

    "Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?
    >
    > Thanks

  6. Cal

    Cal Guest

    You might be a little wary of Stevens Creek. I bought a Windows package from them and used it for
    several years and a couple of upgrades, Then they sent out an e-mail about a WinXP upgrade version
    and I bought it. It has several serious bugs and they refuse to fix them. When I e-mail asking what
    is going on, they refuse to answer. They did charge my credit card for the software, though. They
    got that part right!

    Maybe your luck will be better.

    CalK