Cycling Software for Palm Pilots

Gary Mishler

Guest
Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?

Thanks

Gary Mishler asked:

> Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's=

> worth having?

I've made some of my articles available in iSilo format. They, and some =

other links may be found at http://www.sheldonbrown.com/pdb/

Sheldon "Sony Cli=E9 NZ90" Brown +---------------------------------------------------+
| The important thing is not to stop questioning. | Curiosity has its own reason for existing. |
| --Albert Einstein |
+---------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts

RE/
>Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?

I tried BikeBrain, but came to think the concept is flawed. Too much bouncing around and the
PalmPilot's batteries ran down too fast.
-----------------------
PeteCresswell

(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message news:
[email protected]...
> RE/
> >Getting a new Palm Pilot. Is there any software for Palm Pilots that's worth having?
>
> I tried BikeBrain, but came to think the concept is flawed. Too much
bouncing
> around and the PalmPilot's batteries ran down too fast.
> PeteCresswell

I agree. I liked the big display of bikebrain, but when I upgraded to a new palm, I could no longer
use it. Not feasible for longer trips because of the batteries wearing down. Not really waterproof,
so can't take it when it starts raining.

It'd be nice if you could hook up a generator to charge the batteries while riding.