Cycling Talmud (was: Cyclists' Haggadah)

Road Man writes:

> Perhaps there should be a "Cycling Talmud," in which the practical
> exigencies of the Written Law are discussed in light of situations
> of the day.

=v= I'm with you 100% of the way. Alas, the acolytes of the book we
are talking about tend to brook no dissent and would not take to
commentary written into the margins by generations of wise rabbis.

=v= No, that text seems more suited to the fire-and-brimstone set.
Ever have trouble with a car? It's because YOU are a sinner. YOU
are not Effective[TM]. Then someone shows up with a lycra outfit
and a rainbow wig and a sign that says "John Forester 3:16."
<_Jym_>