Cycling Tattoo

Brianstoiber

May 3, 2009
So I have been on my road bike for about 10 years. It had been the best 10 years of my life admit has changed my outlook on Healy and fitness. I have always wanted to get a tattoo but knew that if I did get something, it would have to have some real meaning. The only thing I can think of is something cycling related. The only problem is that I can't think of what I really want. I have been thinking of a phrase /couple words on the top of my right thigh right below the line of my bike shorts so that if I were to look down while ridin it would be right there. This would be upside down to those standing in front of me. Any ideas? Also do any of you have cycling related tattoos and if do, what?

I'm not big on tattoos, but I suppose if I were to get one cycling related, it would be a short section of chain on the inside of my right calf about halfway up. And if you can't figure out the significance of that, then you don't ride enough.

Originally Posted by jpr95 .

I'm not big on tattoos, but I suppose if I were to get one cycling related, it would be a short section of chain on the inside of my right calf about halfway up. And if you can't figure out the significance of that, then you don't ride enough.
I do that chainring one all the time. It's not exactly permanent, but quick and easy to renew.

Originally Posted by alienator .

A tattoo of the Krebs cycle would be perfect.
That's pretty complex, and would require considerable real estate. Wouldn't a Hilbert's space tattoo be easier?

dhk2 said:
That's pretty complex, and would require considerable real estate.  Wouldn't a Hilbert's space tattoo be easier? 
Yeah, that's be pretty complex. The problem with the Hilbert space is that it's not a cycle. Maybe a diurnal cycle would look cool. I've heard they're pretty nice.