Cycling the length of Wales - Taff Trail

Me and a couple of friends are planning to do the whole route from
Cardiff to North Wales later on this month. Planning on taking 4 or 5
days to do the trip.

Would appreciate any suggestions about accomodation on the way and any
other comments on the trip really (have done the Cardiff to Brecon
route both ways previously so am not a total novice)

[email protected] wrote:
> Me and a couple of friends are planning to do the whole route from
> Cardiff to North Wales later on this month. Planning on taking 4 or 5
> days to do the trip.
>
> Would appreciate any suggestions about accomodation on the way and any
> other comments on the trip really (have done the Cardiff to Brecon
> route both ways previously so am not a total novice)

My log of the route is at http://www.bikesandtrains.co.uk/routes
It's a lovely ride!

Alan

I had a read of that log - interesting. When did you do that - eg what
year?

you said there was not cycle storage facilities for your bikes in
Brecon - so you presumabley had your friends look after then there?