"Cycling theatre"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rick Onanian

Sorting the junk out of my snail mail, I see an ad for Work Out World, a chain of "health clubs"
(gyms). What catches my eye as I crumple it up to throw it away is, among the list of equipment and
services, "Cycling theatre".

Has anybody used such a thing? Is it more than riding an exercise bike in front of a recording of
the road? Is it interactive at all, does it offer any feedback?
--
Rick Onanian

In article <[email protected]>,
Rick Onanian <[email protected]> wrote:
>Sorting the junk out of my snail mail, I see an ad for Work Out World, a chain of "health clubs"
>(gyms). What catches my eye as I crumple it up to throw it away is, among the list of equipment and
>services, "Cycling theatre".
>
>Has anybody used such a thing? Is it more than riding an exercise bike in front of a recording of
>the road? Is it interactive at all, does it offer any feedback?

Go ask for a demo or get a day pass! Whether the system is any good or not can't be answered here.

--Paul

Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:
> Sorting the junk out of my snail mail, I see an ad for Work Out World, a chain of "health clubs"
> (gyms). What catches my eye as I crumple it up to throw it away is, among the list of equipment
> and services, "Cycling theatre".
>
> Has anybody used such a thing? Is it more than riding an exercise bike in front of a recording of
> the road? Is it interactive at all, does it offer any feedback?

Heres' some /real/ cycling theatre:

cheers, Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD Above address is just a spam midden. I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn
[point] bc [point] ca

[email protected] (Bernie) writes:
>>
>> Heres' some /real/ cycling theatre:

> Hey I just this weekend watched a rerun of Rocky Horror. Thanks for a cool post!

Every time the Rocky Dino Opera has been performed, I've been stuck with a load of work. Oh well.
One of these days ...

cheers, Tom

--