Cycling Tips For Beginners

I used to do cycling when I was a kid and now I'm thinking of buying a new bike. I really enjoy it back then but now the purpose of it changed, it's now for exercise as well when your an adult.

Always hydrate yourself when going out for a ride, always bring your favorite rehydration drink, I always carry with me a liter of lemon infused water when cycling. Also bring some energy bars, I always have a couple of Snickers energy bars but when I'm out, I settle for regular Snickers.

It's always best to be ready than sorry. Cycling is really fun but one should be really hydrated and ready before going out of the house. My favorite energy bar is Snickers as well. Need to buy stuff like that because I'm planning to do cycling again.

It's always best to be ready than sorry. Cycling is really fun but one should be really hydrated and ready before going out of the house. My favorite energy bar is Snickers as well. Need to buy stuff like that because I'm planning to do cycling again.

Snickers truly is an effective energy bar, even the normal variant does the trick. I usually eat 2 bars whenever I'm riding, it gives me a power boost when needed. It's handy and taste great, their protein bars are heavier and chunkier and you'll get x 3 protein from it.

Some Cycling tips for Beginners are
1. Protect your head with helmet
2. Don't pedal in high gear for extended periods of time
3. Use your gears
4. Get a proper bike fit
5. Get the right saddle
6. Change position while riding
7. Ride with traffic and obey all road signs
8. Don't ride with headphones on

Cycling trainer for learning

Attachments

• Cycling trainer.jpg
    Cycling trainer.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
Water is also important. During your cycling session, you should always keep your body hydrated. It is one of the most important things. For this, you can carry a bottle with you. I know that everyone carries the bottle to keep themselves hydrated. The most important thing is to drink it regularly. So, if you drink it regularly, you will get the required level of hydration that your body needs.
Completed

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from - there's something undeniably exhilarating about the freedom of gravel riding. And while there's value in traditional cycling forms, gravel trails and backroads offer a unique experience. The unpredictability keeps things interesting, pushing us to adapt and problem-solve. It's like a real-life adventure where we're constantly engaged. Let's continue exploring the unbeaten paths together! ‍♂️