Cycling to every country in Europe

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Graham B, May 6, 2003.

  1. Graham B

    Graham B Guest

    3000 miles into it at the moment. To much to tell here, visit my homepage & diary at
    www.cycleeurope.gb.com

    Tags:

  2. Jim Quinn

    Jim Quinn Guest

    Guess what, we don't want to pay for your european vacation. If you really want to raise money for
    charity then you could give them more money by forgoing the vacation and just cutting them a check
    for the money you would have spent of the trip. I suspect that you are not going to do that though.

    If you really are hell bent on this excursion I would invest in some really good maps and some
    language lessons. Out in the boondocks the natives do not speak English. And that is just as true in
    Italy as in Russia.

    news:[email protected]...