Cycling - too dangerous?

Pete Biggs wrote:

> W K wrote:
>
> >> fast. Conversely, I can easily completely forget what planet I'm on when I'm pedalling softly.
>
> Doesn't your mind ever wander?
>
> >> So I think you might have it the wrong way round.
> >
> > Oh no, the Paul Smith "ritalin" argument !!!
>
> Difference is: cars going fast kill people. A cyclists just pedalling hard enough to get the
> adrenaline pumping is hardly a menace to society.

cyclists are a menace to people like Smith, and if you've been over to uk.transport and seen the
hoo-har there, also to the likes of PeterE, eh Guy.

Why? Because cyclists may require you to slow down and drive with some care.

John B

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:00:24 +0000, John B <[email protected]> wrote:

>cyclists are a menace to people like Smith, and if you've been over to uk.transport and seen the
>hoo-har there, also to the likes of PeterE, eh Guy.

>Why? Because cyclists may require you to slow down and drive with some care.

Many a true word spoken in jest, say I :-/

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.