cycling training routes lake cowichan

The Dork Knight

Guest
I am moving to the lake cowichan bc area and I am wondering
if there are any really good routes for training runs. I
have seen the #18 and there are a lot of logging trucks
there and I would rather not be blown off of the road by
one of these.

thanks

Is this by any chance THE dork, the treasured contributor to
rst way back when, in the good old days, etcetera? The very
same Dork who left Canada for down under and is maybe
returning?

Ruth Kazez

the dork knight wrote:

> I am moving to the lake cowichan bc area and I am
> wondering if there are any really good routes for training
> runs. I have seen the #18 and there are a lot of logging
> trucks there and I would rather not be blown off of the
> road by one of these.
>
> thanks

nope different dork entirely...nice to know there are others
"rtk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is this by any chance THE dork, the treasured contributor
> to rst way back when, in the good old days, etcetera? The
> very same Dork who left Canada for down under and is maybe
> returning?
>
> Ruth Kazez
>
> the dork knight wrote:
>
> > I am moving to the lake cowichan bc area and I am
> > wondering if there are
any
> > really good routes for training runs. I have seen the
> > #18 and there are
> > lot of logging trucks there and I would rather not be
> > blown off of the
road