Cycling Training Software

ibsolutions

Jan 19, 2004
Check out www.netcyclist.com and take a look at the Bike|Log Suite of products. The products offered are: Bike|Log for Windows, Bike|Log : PDA (Pocket PC and PalmOS), & Bike|Log : Web (netCyclist.com). Users can schedule rides and maintenance, track up to 3 heart rate zone, watts, calories, distance, and many more. We offer unlimited user support and strongly value comments from our customers. All products are offered on a "try before you buy" basis. So check us out at www.netcyclist.com

I think a 3rd-party solution like this is necessary but to be successful IMO (and useful to me) it would need to support more than 3 heart rate zones (perhaps 5) and it would need to be fully compatible with the current direct download technology. (That is, be able to directly import data from Polar, Ciclosport etc. HRM/cyclocomputers.

When it gets there, I'll take a closer look.

Thanks for the input. The download from Ciclosport, Polar, etc Heart Rate monitors is a feature that will be added in the coming months (probably around May/June 04) and will be fully integrated with Pocket PC, Web app, and Windows Desktop application. Adding additional HR zones will also be included. Thanks for the comments.