Cycling TV this weekend

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Parbs, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on Sunday

    http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/

    Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.

    Parbs

    Tags:

  2. peterlip

    peterlip New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2005
    Thanks for the heads up..

  3. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "peterlip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Parbs Wrote:
    > > Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on
    > > Sunday
    > >
    > > http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
    > >
    > > Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's
    > > Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.
    > >
    > > ParbsThanks for the heads up..

    > --
    > peterlip

    That would be this jersey http://tinyurl.com/8v89t

    Someone pointed this photo out to me the other day........it was frickin
    cold that day!!!

    Ride On,

    Gags

  4. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "peterlip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Parbs Wrote:
    > > Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on
    > > Sunday
    > >
    > > http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
    > >
    > > Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's
    > > Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.
    > >
    > > ParbsThanks for the heads up..

    > --
    > peterlip

    That would be this jersey http://tinyurl.com/8v89t

    Someone pointed this photo out to me the other day........it was frickin
    cold that day!!!

    Ride On,

    Gags

  5. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "peterlip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Parbs Wrote:
    > > Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on
    > > Sunday
    > >
    > > http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
    > >
    > > Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's
    > > Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.
    > >
    > > ParbsThanks for the heads up..

    > --
    > peterlip

    That would be this jersey http://tinyurl.com/8v89t

    Someone pointed this photo out to me the other day........it was frickin
    cold that day!!!

    Ride On,

    Gags

  6. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "peterlip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Parbs Wrote:
    > > Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on
    > > Sunday
    > >
    > > http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
    > >
    > > Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's
    > > Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.
    > >
    > > ParbsThanks for the heads up..

    > --
    > peterlip

    That would be this jersey http://tinyurl.com/8v89t

    Someone pointed this photo out to me the other day........it was frickin
    cold that day!!!

    Ride On,

    Gags

  7. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Video set, fingers crossed, I'm off for a ride.

    Parbs

  8. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Fahn video tape, grumble grumble.

  9. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
  10. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    "cfsmtb" wrote in message ...

    > Thanks are in order to SBS for scheduling CC to a decent timeslot. But
    > no thanks for programming 9 weeks of Top Gear over the summer.

    Hey did you check out the riding of that guy on the Surly in Jim's "Trail Talk" segment. He's ace!

    Parbs - with tongue very firmly planted in cheek.

  11. Rhino-x

    Rhino-x New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2005
    Did anyone watch the Mont on SBS.........I beleive the RHINO was interviwed twice......!!